Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > Limit Texas Hold'em > Medium Stakes Limit
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 08-28-2007, 04:06 AM

Default how\'s this iso? pls eval each street...

ultra laggy woman who hates me opens a pot for the umpteenth time... she raises limpers with q8o, etc.... i'm one of the only ppl to iso her preflop on this table... she bets air/bottom pair/monster until resistance but she is weak when the board shows her that she's beat (like she'll donk a 4 straight w/ a set but fold to raise in big pot)...

i've done it a few times w/ less than monsters but never got to showdown... she's pretty much owned me in 3-4 altercations, so she's confident against me...

villain opens in MP w/ random cards, hero is bored so i 3 bone in hijack with As4s... all fold to horrible loose donk in bb who calls 2... woman calls..

pot: 9 sb
question - is the 3 bone too laggy?

flop: J 6 2 (1 spade)
check to hero who donks, bb folds, woman crs... i think a bit but i'm a donkey so i called for the backdoor draws...

pot: 6.5bb

question - auto fold to cr? she'll probably 4 bet a hand like 67s against me...

turn: 3
woman bets, i consider bluff raise but i just call because i know that she doesnt think i hit the board and she'll 3 bet her J...

pot: 8.5bb

river: 8
woman bet, i think forever and fold...
question - should i call here getting 9.5:1?

yah, i hated myself after this hand but hands like this made her spew against me later...