Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > PL/NL Texas Hold'em > Small Stakes
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 08-23-2007, 12:37 AM

Default fun game for bragging rights type money.....

1/2 NL live (9 handed).

Fun little home game with a mix of 3 good players and 6 pretty awful ones. Noone takes the game too seriously with the stakes small but holding bragging rights for winning means something definitely.

BB: $220
UTG(me): $250
EP: $75
MP: $55

I am viewed as probably the best player in the game (that should tell you how weak the game plays) and am UTG.

MP is an ambitious girl wanting to learn the game but still just makes many many fundamental errors. She is definitely a much better tournament player and seems to apply those concepts to cash games. Doesn't quite grasp the small nuances yet.

BB is probably the second best player at the table. He likes to play lots of pots (especially if he's winning) and plays like a solid 1/2 online TAG. Capable of some moves but not a spewer.

I raise to $7 UTG with K [img]/images/graemlins/club.gif[/img]K [img]/images/graemlins/spade.gif[/img]. EP,MP and BB call.

($29) Flop comes 9 [img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img]T [img]/images/graemlins/diamond.gif[/img]J [img]/images/graemlins/diamond.gif[/img]. BB checks, I...

Opinions on flop action with a plan for future action/streets before I continue.