Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > Limit Texas Hold'em > High Stakes Limit
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 08-22-2007, 08:30 PM

Default 75-150 hand, do I fold turn?

Info:

Standard LAG game, pretty thin call downs, and not very many "rocks" on the table, but some good players.

8 handed game, I am MP, folds to me and I bump with two black aces. Small blind and big blind come along and we see a flop three ways.

Small Blind: Young TAG pro who plays well and generally doesn't get out of line. Doesn't really tilt much, but when he does tilt he recovers fairly quickly.

Big Blind: Not bad, also not good. Gets out of line plenty before the flop but seems ok after the flop. Tilts very easily and can get in the game pretty deep from time to time.

Flop: 3s,4c,5h

Small blind bets, big blind raises, I 3 bet and both go to the turn. I put small blind on a draw of some sort, open ender, or two suited over cards with a gutshot. I was pretty close the whole way about the big blind, I had the big blind on a medium pocket pair thats not 3 bet worth preflop.

Turn: 9h

Small blind checks, big blind donks, I thought raise or fold here (whats your opinion?), but did neither and just called. small blind calls. I didnt like this card because I believe this is in the Big Blinds range and also put a backdoor heart draw on the board (wasnt to worried about that).

River: Ad

small blind donks, big blind raises and I am sitting there wondering what the hell to do. Is this an obvious 3 bet, or an obvious fold?

I will respond with results after a few posts.

thanks
-nick