Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > General Poker Discussion > News, Views, and Gossip
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 08-21-2007, 11:58 AM

Default Re: Dramatics! Neverwin Stars Busto? Collateral Damage?

Tsk, tsk, tsk.

Did you actually read what I wrote?

I'm ALL for women showing off their bodies. BE sexy, show off the breasts, that's what WE do!!!

BUT

Don't DO that and then get mad when guys LOOK. They are GOING to look, and like I said earlier (in all honesty) ANY woman who states that she is offended when men look are full of sheit.

I AM older then you, I AM heavier then you, I HAVE been around the poker world longer then you and even though I am well known in the community, I'm not as well known as you because I haven't shown my breast with a sticker on it or stayed in an older mans room while on the poker circuit, in the SAME bed and then complained when he got morning wood, LDO.

(Really, what WAS the purpose of that? I have NEVER stayed in a hotel room with another poker player that was MALE without thinking that "something" might happen....LDO)

BUT

I have confidence and maturity that hopefully you will gain one day as you grow. You're still very young, so I understand. Been there, done that. Well, not to the extent that you have...but you get my point.

I don't even know you, never met you, don't really want to meet you, but won't snub you if I did meet you which I'm sure will happen at one point since we're both on the circuit.

I have stated in threads before that I don't like what you've done to your reputation, what it does for other women in the poker world etc etc, but I have NEVER outright called you names or accused you of anything that you did not bring up yourself.

I speak my mind and I speak it freely, but I never slander or tell lies and am (surprisingly) one of the most honest poker players you will ever meet who happens to be female. (go figure)

T

P.S. You can ask ANYONE who has ever played live poker with me. I LOVE showing off the cleavage and the breasts. I'm a woman, it gives me an advantage, why wouldn't I do it? I just don't get all offended when they DO look and honey child, at 40DD, they DO look. [img]/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img]