Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > Two Plus Two > About the Forums
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 08-21-2007, 08:33 AM

Default Being Insulted on these forums? What should I do?

Okay. So I am a regular BBV, Gossip, and Beginner poster. I have been around these forums for almost a yr now ( don't mind the post count)Lately I made a mistake and accused someone of trolling BBV. There was a 3k pot with max 50 cent rake. I thought the 50 cent rake meant he was trolling in such a big pot. I later found out on FT thats how it actualy works in heads up.

Anyways I admited mistaken and ended up getting insulted left and right. This isn't the first time I get insulted because someone doesn't like my post on these forums. But lately this guy futuredoc85 has been coming to all my posts and flaming me.

Here is what I got for making the thread, said by doc.

[ QUOTE ]

you are a troll jerk and your mom is so ugly they wont even let her be the fluffer for a beastiality film

[/ QUOTE ]

I REALLY have to restrain myself reading posts like this and not to come back flaming. My patience is runnng short though. I find it common here that my posts get spammed down and I get flamed.

Lately I have been having a urge to respond to these posts by flaming back, but I haven't. But this won't go on much longer I have reported the moderator of these kids actions and if they don't do something I'm gonna have to take this matter into my own hands. What should I do? If the moderators dont put this problem under control or if these kids keep up these insults and spams on me, Im just gonna handle matters in my own hands. If you know what I mean.

Thanks, Any Advice would be appreciated