Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > General Poker Discussion > Poker Theory
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 08-20-2007, 07:39 PM

Default Poker Tracker Question

This isnt a question about poker tracker itself, more about the information that the program provides.

I only purchased the program about a week ago, and dont really have much idea what im doing or what im looking for etc.

A few month back i was playing way too high and basically just donking off alot of money. So my stats are awful, but by seeing how bad the stats were has motivated me so much, and i have been playing good poker at low limits for the first time in my life. And slowly but surely am edging closer to the break even point, (considering i was -1000 at the start of the month, i am very pleased with this).

i know this makes me sound like a total donk but i find it really hard to manage my bankroll and was just dumping chips on 5/10 when i really didnt even have a roll to play .50/1

my question is if i have played 5k hands at 0.25/0.50, what should my average big bets per hour be around, to be respectable?

getting this program has made me realise just how bad i was playing online, and not even realising how much money i was wasting, so i am so pleased i purchased it, was really a eye opener!