Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > Limit Texas Hold'em > Medium Stakes Limit
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 08-17-2007, 08:13 AM

Default Re: August Low-Content Thread

I think I just got suckered at polomor in San Diego. I have no idea how to play NL so I decided to play in the 10-20-40 NL game. Yes 3 blinds. Everyone is out of there mind in my opinion so I sit and promptly lose 3k. So i want to play something different so we play 20-40 Pot limit Omaha High. This isnt too hard you use 2 not 4 cards and if you have 3 cards in your hand that are the same for example KKK4 then that is not good and you should muck pre flop. This was an expensive lesson. =( Anyhow I got all my chips in 3K with the nut straight on the flop and a guy named Jose a doctor from TJ south of the border raises me with a king high flush draw and makes it on the turn. I dont really get this Omaha stuff. Do I have the worst of it if I flop the stright on the flop? Oh well I have convinceed everyone that I am crazy and tomoroww looks like I am going to get some 10K freezeout HU action. Sigh. Maybe mini bet is more for me. I plan on only losing 30K int he NL game trying to learn it and I will see how long that lasts me.

-Crazy Mike (MrGatorade)