Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > 2+2 Communities > EDF
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 08-17-2007, 01:00 AM

Default Re: Weird/funny coincidences in your life

i have a couple that are ok-ish.....

last year called a place in portland, or. to book my wife a pedicure during a trip there. it was my gf friend from the 5th grade on the phone. hadn't spoken or thought of her for 15 years. turns out the place was tiny and out of the way, but had gotten good reviews on city search. oh and i was in the process of dialing another place when there was a knock on the door and i came back and for some reason called the second place. we have stayed in touch and our families are friends now.

met a stripper in vegas when i was much younger, hung out forever one night, when she called the next day found out her real name first and last were almost identical(one letter off) to my casual gf at the time. fairly common first name, almost unbelievably uncommon last names, like super ethnic and rare. i thought it was a weird omen of some kind, but nothing really amounted to that much out of it.

called some friends one saturday afternoon who were having a private poker game about 70 miles from my house. asked who was playing. they said players w, x, y, and ray zee. i lol, said oh yeah when are chip and doyle coming? then i came and played. didn't know he even lived in MT, but i had just finished his 7stud book. i went to the game, still sort of thinking it was a joke. pretty big coincidece at the time i thought.