Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > Tournament Poker > STT Strategy
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 08-17-2007, 12:08 AM

Default Re: OT: Prop Bet for Collin Moshman

bones,

if he played 100 games, put up a 10% roi, what do i care if he was running hot? obviously it's great advertisement and whatever to say he was crushing the games. it's amusing that he would quit school or whatever it is he did with smallish total winnings, but i can understand why he would market himself as having been a crusher in the games. if what we're going to do is argue semantics, i don't care at all. (this isn't really a response to you, so much as a reply following your post.)

i think it has been shown repeatedly that collin has fundamental flaws in his thinking about sit and go situations, and that he frequently comes to incorrect conclusions. he's going to get a lot of respect from the crowd because his name is blue and he has a book, and personally i find that somewhat unfortunate, because many of the regular posters in this forum have demonstrated a superior understanding of game concepts to his.

time will tell about all of this, of course. but at the moment i'm totally unconvinced about collin's prowess, and fairly ticked about the whole situation.