Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > General Poker Discussion > Poker Beats, Brags, and Variance
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 08-13-2007, 10:09 AM

Default Pokerstars software and odds of poker

I've lost about 12 out of 15 heads up tournys all to very bad beats. Not races or QJ beating AA. I mean I have trips or two pair etc. after flop and they go all in and hit 2 or three outers every time for 12 tournys. I'm a winning player, although, i don't win at pokerstars like I did at other sites and this is the prime reason. I intice these players to bluff and do crazy stuff then when they do, they get a big reward in the way of taking my money. does anyone know what the odds would be for losing 12 st8 all ins to two or three outers? I really think PS has blackballed me for talking trash all the time while I play and I feel like they are playing games with me and I"m ready to go to full tilt. But i like the cashout option I have with pokerstars so I can get my money via ATM. I can't get a epass for full tilt is why I stay with stars. But mathmaticlly is it correct even with the variance issues to lose 12 st8 for all the chips to 2 to 3 outers. Anybody that doesn't believe me is more then welcome to see my hand history if you want to desipher it all out. It's a joke and thoughts?