Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > Limit Texas Hold'em > Small Stakes Limit
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 08-12-2007, 08:16 PM

Default One more time?

8-16 in Oceanside

Just moved to the main game with a bit more than two racks. So people probably think I am winning a lot even though I buy two.

The only hand I have shown down was against the main villain in this hand and I value town-ed him on a AQJ X X board with AJo after he raised p/f, and check called the whole way.

My initial read on him was that he was solid-ish, maybe thinking about what was actually going on because he had a solid table demeanor and wasn't playing every hand PF. He seemed like a smart dude, carried himself well and was wearing a '2005 Callaway SAP Integration Team' logo on his shirt or something.

Anyway he open limps on the HJ, I raise AK in the SB and the BB calls along with the HJ.

T86. I ball out and they both call.

T866 I fire, BB folds, and HJ calls, so HU now

River was another great blank that I cant remember and I bet again. Let's also assume that since it was a good card for me to bet it, it would also be a good card for villain to call.

I am just hoping he wont call, am I a dreamer?

I never bet the river here but I thought I would give it a whirl. Is it worth the shot?