Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > Other Poker > Omaha High
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 08-11-2007, 09:18 AM

Default did i do anything wrong? [noob @ PLO 200$]

So i tried out some PLO 200 today after watching a few vids. It was FR and i was prepared to play tight, the table were very loose more loose them i expected. I played these 4 pots

I had no reads.

So first hand is was 2 off the Btn with QdQcKdxc before me there was a limper in ep and after me i there was a poster.

I potted? Of course I end up 4 Way.

The Pot was 45$ and the Flop was TT9 rainbow, chk to me i bet like 35$ , get 2 folds and the sb minraises> i fold?

Next Hand i was btn or 1 off with Ah3h3s5s 2 or 3 limpers before me and i overlimp( thought about raising though).

Flops ThQh3x CO potted i raised 3* Blind coldcalls and CO called. Turn was a blank and i went almost allin sb went allin and CO called.

Next was KJTQ 3 spades i was in EP maybe UTG +2 and raised? Thought about limping cause of the 3 spades. And get a caller in EP we go HU.

Flop is 456rainbow> i chk fold?

Last hand is Jc8d9c5d

I limp in EP and like 5 or 6 ppl limp around the Flop is 6cJx4c ich chk? Checks around Turn is the 9h, so i figuere i have the best hand until someone made an expert slowplay. So i Pot and get a caller. The River is the 7h. So there are like 35$ in the Pot now and i bet like 25$ and he Pots, i cry and call

[img]/images/graemlins/confused.gif[/img]