Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > Other Poker > Heads Up Poker
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 08-10-2007, 02:31 PM

Default (LC) New to the heads-up forum NLTRN

To begin with, English isn’t my first language so please don’t laugh too much at me [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

I have been lurking around here a lot but since I haven’t posted very much I thought it could be nice to introduce myself.

I started playing heads-up in april, before that I used to play fullring SnGs. Recently me and some pokerfriends started a study group for heads-up players, it’s working out great but I think it would be a good idea for me to start posting here as well. I believe I can learn a lot from you guys and hopefully I can contribute as well.

When I started playing HU SnGs I started off with the $30s at FTP, I wasn’t too impressed by the competition there but a friend told me Bossmedia would be a lot more fishy so I tranfered some money there and started playing the $50s (for you who don’t know, Bossmedia is a pretty small network that doesn’t allow US-players, I think). In the end of june I moved up to the $100s and in the end of July I started taking shots at the $200s . I’m still not comfortable at the $200s but I will play them if a bad player is registred.

I’m also trying to improve my headsup cashgame play but that’s another story [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

Anyway, that’s my story and I’m looking forward to start posting here.

/Daniel