Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > Other Topics > Science, Math, and Philosophy
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 08-10-2007, 01:37 PM

Default Re: Your duty to kill those guaranteed to go to Heaven

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
As I said before, sounds like you understood Revelation. Why don't you read the rest of the Bible?

[/ QUOTE ]

mostly because I can't understand it. I listen to www.georgegordon.org he has audio shows that i listen to while playing poker ok really to put me to sleep, but I don't take his word for stuff I look up stuff in the bible that he talks about. most of his stuff is economic btw, only some of it is about the bible.
One thing I found interesting is that it says in the bible to never eat fat, well what do we do, we take the fat that would be wasted and use it for hot dogs and hamburgers, and then we wonder why we have heart disease. The bible has a lot of good stuff like that, health stuff, and economic stuff as well.

[/ QUOTE ]

Sure you could understand it. If I can understand it, then you could too. Don't sell yourself short. There's plenty of study guides out there to help. As we've already seen in this thread, not everyone is able to read & comprehend the KJV of the Bible so go with something simpler like the NIV.