Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > PL/NL Texas Hold'em > Medium Stakes
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 08-09-2007, 05:47 PM

Default Re: Playing in retardland...

Wow, just looked at all the developments in this thread.

Not surprised a bit.True is the most annoying human being that i had to deal with at the poker tables online.I don't know about his poker abilities, he seems pretty decent at the tables, but he is such an unbearable prick at life it's not even funny.

First, he accuses me of being a horrible player, after i shortstacked a bit even though i explained to him previously that i hate it myself but have to do it for a while in order to get some points for the Interpoker competition and i am unable to play normally if i open more than 5-6 tables.He was under a different nickname when we had this fight, so i didn't even know it was him.

Then (and it's retarded, i know, but he tilted me too much) i told him that i've probably made several times as much as he did from poker, so i am probably not as horrible as he thinks.He brags to me that he is a high stakes balla and the stakes that we are playing (2-5) are pennies to him, he regularly makes 20k a day etc etc.Few days later i see him at a Crypto freeroll (lol), he is a shortstack on the button and shoves.I am the BB and have K2o.Getting more than 2 to 1 on the money and knowing he is short and desperate and i could crush his button stealing range, i call (i also have him covered by about x3).He turns over 42o, sucks out and starts berating me about a call after he sucked out on me, i repeat.The whole table tells him to shut up and stop being a jerk and that i have made a good call and he starts telling them again, how doesn't care about this tourney, how great he is at poker, etc etc.

Then, every time i see him on the tables again, he is berating me and telling me how much of a nit i am (??) and how much i suck.That includes my brag BBV post that i opened after reaching 100k from poker in which he accused me of lying about it and that i am probably a losing player overall even though i included graphs and PT shots in that thread.I put him on ignore on 2+2 and Crypto, after he berates me again because i said "nh" to his opponent after he beat him with set of 7s (and this opponent is my buddy, so this nh wasn't even against him and more of a cheer for his opponent).

So,i am not surprised at all at this thread, True is simply pathetic and i hope he will not be a wuss, play HU like he challenged himself and will get raped by Christopher.
I am rooting for you, buddy!