Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > 2+2 Communities > Other Other Topics
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 08-09-2007, 04:22 PM

Location: Clinging to the binomial theorem like a drunk to a lamppost
Default Re: Tell OOT a random story

Back when I was in tenth grade I was taking Latin (which in itself would require a random story to explain). We were stuffed into a room in the music building at our HS because there was no room in the regular building for us. This room had giant windows on two sides, so our teacher had to put blue construction paper on the halls to keep us from staring out. We were right across the hall from the ROTC classrooms and bulletin board (more on that later).

There were two guys in that class, Sean and Zafir, who decided to draw the letter W on everything. I can't even remember why; neither of them had last names that started with W or anything. So anyway, by October our two construction paper walls were covered in the letter W from floor to ceiling, mostly done during the morning announcements (when no class was being conducted).

So one day Zafir and Sean left the room during announcements, which is pretty standard. The teacher didn't mind, since this meant that they weren't goofing off in the room. (Paper ball volleyball was standard for them during announcements.) So anyway, with a couple minutes left the teacher rounded them up and brought them back in and OMG THERE ARE W'S ALL OVER THE ROTC BULLETIN BOARD! Everyone else was like "ldo," but the teacher thought she was going to get into trouble with the ROTC people because she wasn't controlling the class. So Sean and Zafir turned the paper around for her, and that was the end of the W's.

She doesn't teach in this school system anymore.