Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > 2+2 Communities > Other Other Topics
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 08-08-2007, 04:41 PM

Default Re: Some Stuff About PUA (very long)

This post is about you. I am not a PUA and I am not particularly good with women, but I think you are wrong on just about every point.

If you are happy with the way things are going for you, then nobody is going to tell you that what you are doing is wrong. But your post clearly indicates that you are not happy because you are not able to meet the type of women that you are into.

What is wrong with trying to understand attraction? Women have been doing this forever when it comes to men. Most of them put a lot of effort into how they dress and groom themselves. They discuss relationships with their friends and talk about how to act on dates, etc. But if men do these things you consider it "doucchy" and you think it is more noble to do nothing and hope that the women on your dreams falls into you lap.

There is nothing wrong with wanting a women to like you for who you are, but you have to attract her first. Once she is attracted to you she will find out who you are. She isn't going to waste any time getting to know you if she isn't attracted to you and if she does get to know you without being attracted you end up as a friend. These PUA guys are just experts at getting women to be attracted to them (and some other things). What is wrong with that? if you are such a great guy, wouldn't you be doing women a favor by getting them attracted to you. You don't have to dress funny, go to clubs, and use pick lines to do this, but you do have to have something.

Your problem is that you think about everything only from your own perspective. Try thinking about it from the woman's perspective.