[ QUOTE ]
wolfia:

luckay
LC
monk

village:
nez
clown

-fmxda gets temporarily removed from my wolf list for an extremely sound post though I reserve the right to flipflop.

[/ QUOTE ]

this list from gt1t probably doesnt include 2 wolves in the wolf list, while hopefully contains one 1 wolf in the villager list.

[/ QUOTE ]
this is a pretty good point by supine. gt is a respected player, and it would probably be too risky for him to put more than one wolf in his wolf list, in case people started listening to him. same idea for his villager list, hes good enough that his "villagers" would be less suspected, which isnt what you want as a wolf, sooo, list a wolf. further, this was from early in day two, the wolves coulda figured luckay was going down. what better to gain some cred than to list a wolf as your top suspect(especially if you thought he was basically dead anyway)? im not sure supine was talking about wolves in general or gt specifically, but i figure i could expand on his point.

because of the above, ill assume that lc and supine are almost certainly village(supine because this is something a wolf wouldnt bother to point out, in addition to what we discussed earlier)