Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > Internet Gambling > Internet Gambling
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 08-05-2007, 05:28 AM

Default Re: Does Pokerstars have the right to take money out of my account?

[ QUOTE ]
the tourney was some kind of a ps promo 10kfpp buy-in winner took $20k and 2-9 just $160 ...while having a chat i mentioned that it was a bit extreme for the winner to be taking 20k while the others just less than $200 and as he kicked me out i believed it was his goodwill to offer 1k compensation or something....anyway thats not the point...the poin is that while the money was in my account (money i made plans for) were taken back without my consent. thats the main issue here...i want to know why would ps have the right to take my money without my permission...and somebody mentioned if there is a bank tranfer mistake the bank can rectify that problem..thats not correct because if you are digitally transfering money from you bank account to someone else responsibility is on you to enter the correct details and the bank gives you no guarantees that if you make a mistake you can have your money back

[/ QUOTE ]

O My God.

Glad I don't know you, and if by chance I ever come across you, please remind me of this so I can tell you how I really feel.