Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > Other Topics > Puzzles and Other Games
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 08-04-2007, 10:09 AM

Default Re: Average Speed XVII Game Thread

anyway im watching a vid so ill go through every player in order:

Villager -> Wolf.

Bulletproof Monk: Dont know what i can say that clears me. I dont think ive done anything so far this game that really leans one way or the other. Most other active players seem to have me relatively confirmed tho so i guess that helps. Obviously if i get any kind of pressure Ill go back and find some real evidence (for example, im pretty sure my GT1T/Supine interaction is pretty strange wolf play).

clowntable: Clown villager tone. Hasnt cared whatsoever about who anyone else suspects, has just come up with random suspects and gotten them lynched. Pushing VR there to lynch is something i dont think wolf clown does ever, particularly after 3 down on the wolf side.

DustinG: This one is pretty obvious too i think. Nez was 100%. So was shortline if i remember correctly. And so am i.

fnord_too: Shortline was pretty much certain. Very standard fnord so far. His name keeps coming up too which would make sense for wolfs to be pushing him at this stage.

Nicholasp27: Didnt know shorty was killed, and if i remember rite he is fairly anti-fps like this in any role. Very uninterested in the game. Almost never a wolf here.

fishmonger: Pretty random so far. sudden flurry of action yesterday i think. relatively villagery.

----------CUT OFF; BELOW HERE IS LYNCHABLE----------------------

bojtun - He has been really, really off all game. He isnt even trying and has contributed like nothing of value since the game began. For others this is villagery but for boj this is ridiculous. Im only leaving him this high because of people like dustin being unwilling to push him. Nez dying last nite is a perfect boj kill.

ScottHoward v3.1: His absence is starting to become very telling.

lastchance: Used the word evaluation yesterday. Fairly absent in terms of content. On many villagers suspect lists, including VR. Looking like a better lynch every day this game goes on.

fmxda: Just flatout wolfy. Not sure what else to say. Quite amazed he didnt go before VR/bravos.

Supine: Absolutely ridiculous nervous/jumpy day 1. Has barely posted since. Was cleared by like everyone and utr on day 3 when gt1t said 'everything was going so well'.