Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > General Poker Discussion > Poker Beats, Brags, and Variance
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

View Poll Results: Backing out of a deal in exchange for money is..
OK 68 86.08%
A scumbag move 7 8.86%
Results plz 4 5.06%
Voters: 79. You may not vote on this poll

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 08-04-2007, 01:49 AM

Default Re: B,B, or V?: lilholdem interview!

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
well i believe that someone who is aggressive will do harm to you..

if i walk up and call a white woman or man a whigger they will 99% of the time walk by or think i am crazy and not do anything.. thus, be nonaggressive and not care.. its like calling someone a cracker.. a black person can call a white person that and they not care.. however, flip it around and have a white person call a black person a nagger, then all hell breaks lose

you walk up to a MASS majority of black females and males and call them a nagger, you will more than likely be physically, verbally injured or killed..

sorry we ain't all rich white boys who went to an all white school.. i know many here have grown up, i have especially in my school with them and know that they don't appreciate it where as we could care less and laugh at their ignorance when they call us whiggers but they flip out over one word..

[/ QUOTE ]

You are so dumb that i'm actually scientifically intrigued. It's fascinating.

And why do you keep saying 'whigger'?

Where does the [censored] H come from?

You know it's racist and ignorant as [censored] and that's why you're trying to change the spelling.

Gotdamn you're one ignorant white bread backwards bigot.

[/ QUOTE ]

As much as I dont agree with bulldogs' tone, you are just as [censored] bad and just as [censored] ignorant. Lilholdem is a wigger, there I said, am I racist? Please tell me that me using that word makes me racist. I have friends of all races and I can guarantee you not one of them would label me as a racist for using this word. They are intelligent enough to know what the term means and that by me saying it I am not speaking in a bad light towards African Americans. You claiming that simply using this word makes someone racist is [censored] retarded and makes you sound more ignorant than the people you are attacking.

EDIT: Would like to clarify that I am not blindly defending all of the views and attitudes of some posters in this thread. I am simply saying that use of the word "wigger" does not automatically make someone racist.