Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > Limit Texas Hold'em > Medium Stakes Limit
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 07-31-2007, 10:35 PM

Default River decision with Kings up in big pot

ok, the reactions I got on my other river decision post amazed me and made me think this hand might actualy be worth posting as well, either way, I'd love to hear pokerbob's thoughts on this one

15-30 full ring live game (same game as the other one)

hero raises K[img]/images/graemlins/diamond.gif[/img] K[img]/images/graemlins/club.gif[/img] in EP, dude on my left who is here for gambool cold calls (basically has any 2 cards), sb who will play any 2 cards that look nice calls and bb who is a TAG nit calls

4 to flop for 8sb: 2[img]/images/graemlins/club.gif[/img] 4[img]/images/graemlins/club.gif[/img] 5[img]/images/graemlins/spade.gif[/img]

sb donks, BB raises, hero 3-bets, gamb00l calls 3 cold, sb calls, bb calls (4 bet cap)

4 to turn for 20sb: 2[img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img]

sb checks, bb checks, hero bets, all call

4 to river for 14bb: 10[img]/images/graemlins/club.gif[/img]

sb donks, BB folds, hero...?

sb hasn't shown any bluffs down, he basically plays too lose, but is def NOT passive, 1st time I've played with sb and he sat in late in the session so no big reads

on the river I looked left and noticed that gamb00l dude had already lost interest in the hand, so my main concern was sb

the hand in the other thread was such an "easy" call that I'm very curious what you guys think of this one