Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > Two Plus Two > MOD DISCUSSION
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 07-29-2007, 07:59 PM

Default Best way to create a new FT account?

Hi guys,

I created a Full Tilt account about 2 years ago and haven't had money on it for 1 1/2 years. This account was not linked to a rakeback affiliate. Then last December I decided i wanted to start playing again online and used my friend's personal info to sign up, but linked my debit/credit card to his account. Now he wants to sign up, but we're not sure exactly how to go about it since my account has his details. He wants to avoid signing up as one of his friends if possible. One other thing worth mentioning is that I logged onto my old account and tried to chat and it said I need a real money account to chat at this table. I have definitely played on this account and have a past transaction history. Does it only say I can't chat because I don't have any money in the account, or is it no longer a real money account? If that is the case I could just switch the details on my current account and he could use his when he creates a new account? I hope this makes sense and I would appreciate any input you could give me.

Thanks