Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > PL/NL Texas Hold'em > High Stakes
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 07-28-2007, 07:29 PM

Default Re: NYU Dave v. NYU Dave 100/200 NL: Two hands.

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
dude ahnuld,

please dont hijack this thread with your talk about dave's play...no one cares.

this thread is about how stePhENutS,,,,,owes tons OF MONEY all over,,,,TOWN!!!

[/ QUOTE ]

You really are an AZHLOE RBK.I have been a complete gentelman the last few months with my posts/responses/whatever and some nitwit with 3 posts comes out of the woodwork posting some garbage,and you get a [censored] woody
Grow the [censored] UP already man!

[/ QUOTE ]

Steve, you are no gentleman. A gentleman wouldn't post insulting comments about guys he plays with on a message board assuming he's remaining anonymous. A gentleman pays his debts and I only post the fact that you lost a ton of money to these so called fish because they are my friends. We actually had a conversation about you a few weeks ago when the USPC was aired and one of these so called fish stook up for you when people were commenting how bad the editing and announcers made you look. Now you post insults about them on the internet but I dont recall you ever calling either one a fish to their face, especially not when you were shipping stacks of chips to them across the felt. They both happen to be stand up guys, real gentleman who play fearless ultra aggressive high stakes live poker. Players go through big swings playing @ $25/50 & $100/200 NLHE but both of these guys win and lose graciously, well minus the shredded decks.
I just hope I'm there when you cross paths with either of them i would pay alot of money to see the look on your face and hear what kind of mealy mouthed dribbled excuses you came up with for what you posted. They both read it, I made sure they did, and they laughed. Not cause your post was funny though, they laughed because what we have here is a classic case of the pot calling the kettle black. Stick to your tournaments where you can only lose the buy in you won through a satellite because your moneys no good in the cash game. Unless you bring it with you, of course thats fine but you know you can't play on paper, like a gentleman would. I may be a nitwit but I am no dead beat. And I don't like guys like you talking trash about my friends. Simple as that.