Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > Internet Gambling > Internet Gambling
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 07-28-2007, 10:55 AM

Default Re: I Just Played a Bot on Stars

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
I just got through playing a $20 heads up stud sit n go on Stars.

[/ QUOTE ]

Based upon your description of your chat, and the fact that there just aren't that many $20 HU Stud events in a given day, I believe I have located your match in the PokerStars database.

[ QUOTE ]
I'm 100% convinced this was a bot.

[/ QUOTE ]

Please rest assured that PokerStars has an extensive arsenal of detection tools in order to ensure that each player is a human being. (For those that would bring it up, they were developed in the aftermath of TeddyFBI's mom debacle -- we didn't have them back then or that mistake would not have been made).

I cannot detail each of the tools we use to make this determination (we don't want our methods to fall into the hands of bot programmers who will then use that information to avoid detection).

These tools are proactively used to locate and remove bots and can be used to more closely review a specific individual account as well (which I have done against your opponent). Your opponent definitely was not a bot, Crane. There wasn't even a whiff of bot anywhere on the account.

Best Regards,

Jeff
PokerStars Game Security

[/ QUOTE ]

bUT HIS METHODS OF DETECTION WERE SO SOPHISTICATED OMG ARE YOU SURE POKERSTARS? HE SOUNDS JUST LIKE A BOT. YOU SHOULD LOCK HIS ACCOUNT AND TAKE ALL HIS MONEY LIKE FULLTILT DOES