Raise 2 7.14%
Muck 0 0%
Voters: 28. You may not vote on this poll

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 07-28-2007, 05:17 AM

Default Re: Official Party Regulars Thread

ok, i got a reply that sounded kind of promising:

"Hello NoEndzNoSkinz,

Thank you for taking time to send in your comments we always appreciate our players point of view in regards to our games.

First off let me say that I do not set the policies for our games but I act as a personal contact for our players and always do my best to help anyway I can. I play poker online at other sites almost everyday and personally I agree with your assessment of this issue.

The issue of ratholing has been a concern with many of our players and has been a topic of discussion with our management for some time. I have been assured that some changes are in the works in regards to the minimum buy in on our no limit games. I can not give you the exact details on this and when it will be implemented but it should be very soon. I also do not know exactly what limit games this will affect but it will be geared to the higher limit games possibly 5\10 and higher. This will be the first step in a process that when completed will eliminate this issue. I do believe that eventually you will see a time limit required before you can leave a game and come back in without bringing the same amount of cash back to the game.

If you would like to discuss this issue in more detail or if there is ever anything I can do to help you with your account please contact me directly at the email address below or the address form this mail.

Kind regards,

Greg Rahn
Executive Host "

so i guess we just have to believe that something is in the works?