Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > 2+2 Communities > BBV4Life
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 07-28-2007, 12:37 AM

Default Prop bet vs \"Boyzone\" Shane Lynch

So yeah, long story im pretty drunk. I go out with a mate to see the simpsons was very funny by the way and then we go ou tfor a few drinks, hav a good crack and then he decides hes going home, me being baller deicdes to stay out. I hang around in the club for a bit check out the pussy and then decide to head off, i goto this random bar..

an get chattin to two hot chicks, they say they good laugh and decide to get me in free to this bar they know. So i goto this bar they know and they say, we will get you in VIP, so i get in this VIP section and random people chattin to me and one girl goes, theres "shane" im like, wtf who the [censored] is shane, then i recoginise its him from boyzone, so i go start chattin [censored] and we hav a competition.

I say you buy me pint if i can do 50 pressups, he dont believe i can, so he gets the pint in and looks at me.

I crank out 50 pressups on the spot, whole club watching and then he laughs and gives me the pint, we get talking i lol and he lols, then i turn around its emmerdale people.

So my brag is, i owned shane lynch from boyzone in bet, i wins for pressups, it was total llolz

i drunk it 5am omg