Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > Tournament Poker > STT Strategy
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 07-27-2007, 03:52 PM

Default Quality or Quantity?

Hi guys, i'm new to this forums..I've read them sometimes before but i never posted.

Well, i play 20+2$ 6handed STTs on a regular basis, and most of the times i play 3, max 4 tables.....
I play almost everyday, and i consider myself a semi-pro because i left my part-time job as i'm getting more money from poker than i got before...
Well, i have to say i don't play more than 2 or 3 hours a day, as i seem to destroy those tables and always get a 50-100$ income everyday, without playing so much. The S$Gs i play are not turbo so an average one finishes in about a hour and a half.

My question is...Should i play more tables? I think i would be able to handle it without much training, as i'm good at multitabling and i'm trained by years of semi-pro videogaming....I've read some of you play 20 tables at once or something like that...But are they turbo? How can you play so many tables and maximize your profit by exploiting the weaknesses of the other players?

I'm not sure i've been fully understandable in this post, if you have any questions, thoughts or hints, feel free to write!

-Valentino-