Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > General Poker Discussion > News, Views, and Gossip
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 07-26-2007, 07:30 PM

Default Re: wolffund vs. Admo $100K Prop Bet

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
Hero Adam you are playing for more than $200k, if the estimates on your net worth are correct $4-5+ but I recommend you read your own threads and then read your blog, the game has begun and you are not in control, EOFS GURU, you are a nasty fricker and will realise this once the game finishes, this was friendly and innocent but no more ok drongo

You go on and on and on piling on more sheet on people you do not know, you are not getting booked for this bet but I do imagine you will need your $200k for other matters

and then we will meet and settle this however I wish, like gentlemen or animals, your choice HERO, I do not care which way

Happy punting

[/ QUOTE ]

Could someone translate this into English please?

[/ QUOTE ]

i've reported you to the irs/dea/customs/anyone else i could think of. haha. ha.

[/ QUOTE ]

El D,

This appears like wolf is a snitch. Additionally, I think that Admo received some disconcerting pm's from wolf, wolf alledged brain tumor/defect and Admo intelligently withdrew prop bet offer to wolf...then offered 4:1 to anyone else that wanted to bet. Are you interested? lol