Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > PL/NL Texas Hold'em > Medium Stakes
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 07-25-2007, 04:44 PM

Default 60/30/4 on your left??

What do you guys do when there's a 60/30 on immediate left? Is this even a good table to be at if all other players are regs?

I'm really having trouble playing those guys. I don't know what they are thinking so I end up playing super strait foward versus them. I'll often tighen up and CB a very small amount of the time if I'm not on the button vs him.

My problem is I often don't know *how* retarded they are. Like I don't know if he's gonna float my 2nd barrel with nothing or if he's gonna call my turn ch/raise with middle pair. They play so awkwardly and something so emotionnally that it's hard to know if they are in thier calling station mood or decent player mood.

I'm pretty sure it's really +EV to play strait foward against them, espacially in position, but if anything I often end up leaving the table and try to get position on him cause it's to frustrating to play against.

Every player is different so what are the 1st things you guys look for in a player like this tendencies to exploit?