Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > Internet Gambling > Internet Gambling
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 07-25-2007, 10:25 AM

Default A couple of ideas

I had a novel idea about the structure of the VIP (and other) tournaments.

What about a structure where the blinds stopped rising completely after the money bubble burst?

I know I am in the slim minority here, but I actually like the structure of the tournaments as they are... until the money that it. I like that there are no breaks (I don't mind sitting out a couple hands if I suddenly have to poop during the game) and I like that they're over with in a couple of hours.

I noticed a bug last night. When opening the "info" button to see the structure and payout of a tournament, I couldn't play poker at the same time. I actually timed out of the hand I was in when it was my turn... thought it was some kind of lag until I fixed it by closing the info window.

Another bug I've encountered is that when multitabling, if my action comes up before I am done acting at another table the 2nd table takes priority. This is cumbersome during non-fixed betting games like NLHE and tournaments... and it's caused me to type chat on the wrong table as well. I am not sure what can be done about it, but it's worth mentioning.