Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > 2+2 Communities > Other Other Topics
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 07-24-2007, 09:02 PM

Default Re: Sears Wish Book

[ QUOTE ]
I used to lose it when that thing arrived at the house. I sat there and read the entire toy section and made notes on what I wanted.

Its funny that you mentioned the room sets that they had for the action figures. All the freakin GIJoe's would have the most awesome background shots set "outside"

Me and a couple of buddies would try to re-create the locations in the catalog, complete with to-scale streams/logs mounds of dirt etc. A big sand box and access to building materials ruled.

We mostly collected the Star Wars stuff, but also collected a ton of the Shogun Warriors when they were available. Small hard plastic projectiles shot out of the Warriors with the use of springs....so freaking awesome.

So when your room set/back ground was done we'd stand up all of our action figures and use the Shogun Warriors to attack with the long range projectiles that were provided.

Good times.

[/ QUOTE ]

I remember having the top middle one, and never knowing what the hell it was (my parents threw out the box/wrapping it came in). It did have the two awesome shoulder missles, and I seem to remember swallowing one when I was like 5.