Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > General Poker Discussion > Brick and Mortar
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 07-23-2007, 09:13 PM

Default Harrah\'s Diamond Card in 1 Day.

Hey there 2+2'ers, I was wondering what would be the least risky way to get Harrah's Diamond card in a day.

Apparently you only need like 3000 tier credits, which is about 30k coin in in a video poker slot or 15k in a pull slot.

I live close to Atlantic City so if possible any recomendations there would be great, but would probably be willing to travel to Nevada if it was that much better.

So far I've heard that the best way to do it is to goto Laughlin Nevada and play the 50 play Jacks or Better for 12.50 each pull. The expected loss is only supposed to end up being like <$100, which is good, but I've also heard of horrible variance at other games leading to diamond in a day ending up costing about 7k. Hopefully a low coin in 50 or 100 play would help bring this down, right?

Well anyway, if you have any ideas please reply, and if you've done this before it would be WONDERFUL to let me in on your story and technique.