Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > 2+2 Communities > Other Other Topics
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 07-23-2007, 02:04 AM

Default Pimp My Game OOT

I'll be going off to college next year, and the last thing I want to worry about is my Game. I've improved a lot over the last year, but I still have plenty of weaknesses to fix before college starts. Thus, I'm turning to OOT for help to solve these issues.

Background; My female friends say I'm "very cute." I'm 5'9 175lbs at around 10% body fat. I don't look like a professional body builder or anything, but I'm fairly muscular. I'm blonde hair (mid length) and blue eyes.

I have a good sense of humor and can get people to laugh, but I'm not incredibly witty. I'm intelligent (1450 SAT, etc.) but not Stephen Hawking. I probably come across as very confident or maybe slightly arrogant. I wouldn't say I'm extroverted or introverted really... I don't mind hanging out in groups, but with a girl I'd rather it be one on one. I'm a decent guitarist and a decent songwriter. Still, I find girls really like this.

I used to be too much of a nice guy. I still act this way around my girl friends (who I have no sexual interest in), but have stopped this around girls I'm interested in. . This has worked very well for me. With a little refinement, I'll have this down perfectly, but I've got the basic idea right.

I've never randomly approached a girl and asked her out. Usually the girls I meet are friends of female friends I have. Through experience, I have found that I have the most success at smaller parties (15-25 people) where I find a cute girl and talk to her one on one most of the night, get her number, and take it from there.

So I probably have some sort of approach anxiety with strangers. Around girls at a friend's party, this is not an issue. I'm also not super witty or anything, so it takes a little bit of conversing for me to establish myself as interesting and worthwhile.

The way I dress is something I could maybe improve upon. I typically wear jeans and a decent (like nautica or something) polo that matches well. I'm not very creative in this department, and feel like this may be an area where I am lacking.

The other area I need to improve is in making moves. I have only been shot down once in my life, but I still don't make a move until I'm 100% certain in my read. The other problem I have is that I'm not great at reading girls. I have a hard time deciding whether I'm falling into the friend zone or not. The result is too many missed opportunities with girls that like me.

For the record, I'm more of a relationship kind of guy. I've had random hookups, but they're really not for me.

OOT, Pimp My Game in the following areas;

Approaching random girls (I'm planning on buying The Game)
Becoming a little more witty
A little variety in how I dress?
Reading girls
Anything else?