Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > 2+2 Communities > Other Other Topics
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 07-22-2007, 02:17 AM

Default Suggestions for a short road trip.

2 of my friends and I have decided to go on a short(3-5 days) road trip. But that's pretty much all we've got...We don't really know where we want to go or what we want to do or anything. We don't really have too many ideas at this point, we're getting together tomorrow to try to do a little planning. What I'm looking for is just a few suggestions.

We'll most likely do one of two things:
1)have a final destination in mind, and stop various places before reaching or final destination. Spend a few days here, and then return home.

2)Go all over the place, make a bunch of stops, do all kinds of stuff.

If we do #2 we'll see a lot more places and do more stuff but it will probably be a lot more driving.

Either way the furthest we want to go from home(Cincinnati) is probably about 1,000 miles.

Suggestions for places to go, things to see, stuff to do? We were kind of talking about camping as one option. We're all 18 if that makes any kind of a difference.

Also, my friends are both kind of potheads, so places that are a little better for smoking(such as places with low population or outdoor stuff) might be a good idea.

Thanks.

Also, will it be a big deal if they drive my car(in case of a ticket or accident)? We will be taking my car but I do not want to be stuck doing all the driving.