Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > Tournament Poker > Tournament Circuit/WSOP
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

View Poll Results: Running Backs (Pick 3)
Larry Johnson 18 33.33%
Willis McGahee 16 29.63%
Clinton Portis 1 1.85%
Thomas Jones 10 18.52%
Frank Gore 9 16.67%
Voters: 54. You may not vote on this poll

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 07-20-2007, 03:45 PM

Default Re: PPA should disassociate itself from scandal ridden CEO Poker tour

[ QUOTE ]
Greg,
I was just about to make a post saying that I think that it is the PPA's responsibility to help out with the legal costs of bringing the CEO Poker Tour to justice.

Just because Stephen Feraca has the resources to pursue this issue himself does not mean that the burden should be placed on his shoulders.

It would be one thing if you had no relationship with the CEO Poker Tour, in that instance it would behoove you to help go after them as it benefits all of us to get scammers out of the poker industry. It is another thing altogether that your organization had endorsed the CEO Poker Tour. In my mind your endorsement absolutely must be rectified or the word of the PPA will be in question in the future.

Please contact Stephen Feraca directly about supporting his legal siege on the CEO Poker Tour.

Please also post here with who I need to contact within the PPA to make my sentiments known.

Thanks again for being proactive on this issue and for your continued presence on this board.

Steve

PS- Greg your PM box is full.

[/ QUOTE ]

QFMFT.

Taking a backseat here is not cool. The PPA supported the CEOPT. If the PPA doesn't help (considerably) in rectifying this situation, then I will no longer support the PPA.