Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > 2+2 Communities > Other Other Topics
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 07-20-2007, 12:22 AM

Default gf problem

A week ago i had a big fallout with my girlfriend becuase of something that had happened. Her ex-bf invited her over to his house to swim, i was there when he asked and told her it made me feel weird. She agreed and said "your much more important to me then swimming". The next day i was out in the morning and when i came home i found out she went over to her ex's to swim. That made me incredibly mad, and then i received a call later that day saying she was drunk out of her mind throwing up and someone needs to come get her from the ex's sister. Im usually a pretty violent person but was lucky enough not to see the ex while i was there. Later on talked to gf and she said she did not do anything with him just drank alot. I still broke up with her becuase of it but ended up getting back together 3 days later. I gave her a million chances to tell me the truth about what happened there but she stuck with her story about not doing anything.

Fast forward to tonight, the ex keeps phoning her and stuff so i ended up talking to him telling her to leave her alone. I then find out that something did happen, making out. I call her up and say whats up and she got really mad that i talked to him and said that hes making [censored] up and lieing. I gave her one final chance after the other million ones i gave her to come clean and she still said nothing happen. I then asked somene who was there that would not lie to me and has no reason to and i found out she did make out with him.

Whats my play? Im talking to her again in about 20 minutes.