Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > General Poker Discussion > Poker Legislation
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 07-18-2007, 02:10 PM

Default Re: Official Neteller Update Thread Part 2

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
One thing I have found consistently funny in this is how people feel that because Neteller is publicly traded, they are somehow "reputable". Anyone here familiar with Enron, Worldcom, etc. You gotta be kidding. Plus, the DOJ just confiscated $160MM, and they have already been suspended from the London AIM. I can't believe that anyone outside the US would still do business with these guys.

[/ QUOTE ]

Mainly because my government does not behave like the DOJ.

Neteller saves me about 3% in exchange rate costs whenever I want to move money between sites. I don't need a huge balance there but I do want somewhere to hold dollars for a while.

Neteller are paying out to US customers despite the DOJ stealing $136m of their money. Essentially this money comes from the shareholders.

What I find amusing is that people are still bitching about Neteller rather than their government. Who else do you know that if your money was stolen after it had left them to go toyou, whilst someone else had it, would then pay the thieves more just to be able to pay you back?

I know its been painful but when you get your money I hope you remember to say thanks.

[/ QUOTE ]

The US government is totally at fault here (almost made a mistake and said 'our government')

Something major will have to happen to change it, and this ain't it. America has been VERY messed up for a long time. Over taxation has the potential to cause some stirring because everyone can relate to it, but sheeples take a lot of punishment...