Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > General Poker Discussion > Books and Publications
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 07-18-2007, 12:38 PM

Default DO NOT PURCHASE HELLMUTH\'S BLACK BELT COURSE

I recently purchased Hellmuth's complete white to black belt poker course from Iamplify.com and I can say with confidence that I could never spend a worse $150 in relation to my poker career. This series is a complete scam and no one should purchase it. But I am not sure if I am more pissed that the series is so poor or that Iamplify refuses to return my calls for a refund.

First off, every advertisement for this series would lead you to think it was related to no-limit hold 'em when in fact 95% of the videos offered tips on limit. Sure Phil, you have won 11 bracelets in no-limit hold 'em yet I bought your video series so I could learn how to improve my 10/20 limit game. And evevn if I did want to learn about limit the tutorials are so bad that I would still ask for my money back. Furthermore, the series is advertised as being 4 hours long but each new video clip begins with the same horrendous 40 second opening of Phil and pics of Vegas so the series is actually about 3 1/2 hours. Phil Hellmuth and Iamplify are running a complete and total scam and until I get my $150 back I will do as much as possible to hurt sales of this pathetic video series.