Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > Limit Texas Hold'em > Medium Stakes Limit
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 07-11-2007, 10:17 PM

Default How gross is this one? Oaks\' 30/60

Oaks' 30/60. About an equal mix of TAGs and LPs at this table. Ten handed. Folded around to a very solid presumable 2p2er who opens in the cutoff. I repop K [img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img]T [img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img] on the button. SB folds, and the BB calls. BB is weird... I've seen him openlimp in the first three positions at least 3 times in the last two hours, but he plays alright, relatively TAGish, post flop. He calls, and we're off to the flop with 4.83 small bets.

The flop is K [img]/images/graemlins/diamond.gif[/img]J [img]/images/graemlins/spade.gif[/img]9 [img]/images/graemlins/diamond.gif[/img]. BB bets out, PF opener folds, and I decide to just call and reassess turn. 5.83 SB's.

The turn is unimportant, maybe the 3 [img]/images/graemlins/club.gif[/img]. I just call again, not wanting to put in 3 bets, as my call would leave me with 10.83:1 if I were to get three bet. I just call again.

The river is the K [img]/images/graemlins/club.gif[/img]. Villian looks like he's thinking about betting, then checks. I bet. Villian checkraises. I puke in my mouth, then while attempting to appear nonchalant, fold pretty quickly. How much does this hand disgust you?