Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > Two Plus Two > About the Forums
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 07-11-2007, 05:30 PM

Default Re: Politics Forum Split

[ QUOTE ]
Someone dares not to share your view and is therefore "a troll and insulting"

[/ QUOTE ]
Context FTW. He called someone a twit and described the thread as "plenty of manure". What's wrong here again?
[ QUOTE ]
Just a casual one line comment to insult and start a flamewar.

[/ QUOTE ]
huh? lol I didn't insult anybody in that post. However someone did immediately call my statement idiotic.
[ QUOTE ]

The tone in this post is just plain friendly not condescening, insulting or rude. (Cue the "But he started it!" response)

[/ QUOTE ]
You can call it whatever you want. If someone is going to call me a "political ignoramus" excuse me if I don't act as kindly towards them.
[ QUOTE ]
Another one line, zero content adding, insult

[/ QUOTE ]
Again, no insult at all. A poster attempted to make an argument by assuming an unrealistic scenario, I pointed it out for what it was. What's the problem?
[ QUOTE ]
"This is so ignorant it's amazing."

[/ QUOTE ]
You're right I was out of line with that one. In my defense in the next post I described why what he said was ignorant.
[ QUOTE ]
later accuse them of being "intelectually dishonest" for daring to not agree with you.

[/ QUOTE ]
Yes of course, even though a lot of posters disagree with me and very few i've called intellectually dishonest, I call everyone that. The ole "well I can find him doing it a couple times, he obviously does it all the time" approach.
[ QUOTE ]
Troll FTW
Borodog, ShakeZulu, and pvn all in for this packwolve attack. This one has it all: Insults, one word troll posts, personal attacks. Weeeeeeeeeee. ("But we don't start it! They is a started it" Try that one looking at this thread)

[/ QUOTE ]
Uh, what are you talking about? Nick did troll with that response, I doubt you'd see him deny it. I responded by pointing out that he did troll, what's the problem?
[ QUOTE ]
I don't like what he say. I'll just insult him.

[/ QUOTE ]
lol, again no insult.
[ QUOTE ]
Shakezulu and bkholdem decide to troll/hijack in a different forum.

[/ QUOTE ]
lol at that being a hijack (let alone troll). It was completely related to the post that I was responding to.
[ QUOTE ]
WooHoo. We get insults from Shakezulu (douche, ridiculous canard, etc...)

[/ QUOTE ]
I called someone a douche because he was acting like one. You wouldn't?
[ QUOTE ]
Oh yeah and a derailment of the thread from a straightforward question about one aspect of AC to somalia

[/ QUOTE ]
Who brought up Somalia? It certianly wasn't me.
[ QUOTE ]
ShakeZulus opening remarks in this thread are a one line insult. "He pulled the numbers out of his ass."

[/ QUOTE ]
lol. He did. He literally posted stats then when asked several times said he wouldn't provide sources for them.
[ QUOTE ]
His next entry is another subtle AC hijack.

[/ QUOTE ]
That post had nothing to do with AC whatsoever and was on topic to the OP.
[ QUOTE ]
he accuses me of gall and ignorance.

[/ QUOTE ]
You're right I shouldn't have said that. You probably caught me in a bad mood.

And I didn't call you a holocaust denier. I said you might as well say the holocaust never happened (implying that saying the holocaust never happened was on par with what you were were saying hasn't happened).