Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > Internet Gambling > Internet Gambling
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 07-11-2007, 06:37 AM

Default Re: FTP locks my account for excess transfers, refuse to answer emails

No apoligies needed.

I feel that people in this forum place too much trust in fellow posters and such. Yes, Kyleb has been on this site for a while clearly. Only kyleb knows the truth behind his funds. Players defending him have no idea what is happening with these funds or if they are indeed fraudulent. This is by no means an accusation of kyleb, but certainly not something to just throw away. This industry has so many fradulent and sketchy money laundering, collusion, chargeback, etc techniques, that scrutuny never hurts. Again, I realize he's well known and well trusted, but lets keep in mind that Full Tilt has access to information that posters dont. If they have reason to beleive a thorough investigation is necessary, I'm sure they'd rather be safe than sorry. Hypothetically, if kyleb was fraudulent, dont you think FTP would rather have him light them up on the forums than lose thousands in some sort of fraud skeem?

I think the general vibe I get from this site is that posters are fussy. These supposed "bots" on the site did not receive a thorough enough investigation, so everyone leaves. Now kyleb receives a very thorough investigation and once again, people are unhappy. Folks need to get over this [censored]. This is a large pokersite making millions of dollars a DAY! I can assure you they are probably taking all appropriate measures for this case and not doing anything uneccessary. With such a big license to print money, I'm sure that cases that could affect the business are thoroughly analyzed. Lets not forget, they are the big millionaire smart business minded poker site, and we are the gambling degens :P