FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 07-10-2007, 08:35 PM

Default Re: New Bodog Payout Option - NuCharge

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
There is no physical ATM card. It's just a picture according to Customer Service. I think they plan to get it in the future but nothing now.

BTW, just talked to another guy who said because the bank closes at 4:30 or so on Friday, if they were overwhelmed with transactions that mine probably timed out so resubmit it once the money is back on my balance and it will take 1-3 days. Sounds weird but we'll see.

[/ QUOTE ]

So nobody has ever received any money from Nucharge yet?? Then your balance has disappeared? This is not good. Please let us know what happens. I'm about to withdraw again from Bodog and I feel they are going to force me to use Nucharge because I used them to deposit money before. I don't trust Nucharge at all. Their site has had a lot of glitches, problems, and to my knowledge has never paid anyone yet.

[/ QUOTE ]

Dude relax. Nucharge hasn't paid anyone yet b/c they just came out with the option to withdraw like yesterday. I'm not saying it is gonna work great or anything, but damn give it a little time before claiming they aren't paying people.

[/ QUOTE ]

BTW, they have had this payout option for over a week, I'm not saying they are not paying, I just would like to know when someone actually gets paid. If you read the Bodog payout thread you can see Nucharge has a sister site that someone requested an ACH payout and after thirty days of nothing had to request a check to be mailed to him. I just want to know, on my up coming payout, if I need to just demand a check from Bodog vs trusting Nucharge to ach my bank. That's all. When someone finally gets paid via Nucharge, I'll be satisfied.

[/ QUOTE ]

Yeah I agree with you. I thought you were just writing them off in your previous post without anyone coming back with a trip report on how well it works yet. I would like to see it succeed b/c waiting 6 weeks for a check or whatever f'n blows.