Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > General Poker Discussion > Brick and Mortar
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 07-10-2007, 09:56 AM

Default D-Bag @ Tampa Hard Rock

I'm interested in getting others opinions on this subject. I am at the Tampa Hard Rock the other day and there is a regular at my table behaving like a total douche. I'm at a $2/$4 Omaha H/L table with a $5 kill. This jackass consistently raises out of turn (he should know better, he's a regular). One time I flopped middle set and he was so anxious to get his low-hand re-raise in that the initial bettor re-re-raised him before I even called the original bet. I mucked my cards feeling that one of them had top set (she did). So right there he lost a bet from me. Also, he played several hands with 3 cards down and 1 card exposed. He was running bad as well and got so pissed on one hand that he literally threw his cards at the dealer. I really wanted this guy off the table but no one else seemed to care. What would you guys do? I don't want to be the guy that slows down the action by asking for the floor but he was really out of line I feel.