Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > General Poker Discussion > Poker Beats, Brags, and Variance
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 07-10-2007, 04:07 AM

Default Am I being rigged by Full Tilt Poker or is this normal variance?

I was winning, $7800 at highest point. Then crash to $2000 in 5 days.

Before people accuse me of being a donkey, here are some of the worst hands that cost most of the money

Me : A8...make AA888 by river. There is a a flush on the board, I am sure I have the winner.
Villain : AAA88. Yes, he had AA and made a bigger full house
Pot : $2400

----------------
The villain bets the flop. I called. Villain checks turn. I bet/he calls. Villain checks river. By this point I have made two pair 9s and 8s. I bet. Villain calls with bigger two pair. Pot : $352

-----------
I have a gut shot straight, need a 6. Small bet on the turn from villain, I call as it's cheap and may be a pop at the pot with nothing. Turn a blank, another small bet from villain. I call. River a 6. I've made a straight! Great. Villain bets $100 into pot, I re-raise him all in.....he flips over a full boat (he needed the 6 to make a boat).

Pot : $479

---------

I have a straight draw, straight flush draw and flush draw on 4th street. I move the short stack all in. He flips top pair and weak kicker. I miss my draw totally.

Pot $654

---------

These are just some examples of what's going on, there's more but I don't want to bore you.

My 1st question is this : am I being rigged by Full Tilt???!!

My 2nd question : should I withdraw my $2000 (all profit, I withdrew my initial $1300 stake previously) and go and try to find a cash game? My problem is the nearest big cash game is 270 miles away.

My 3rd question : If I am being rigged, should I withdraw the $2K and neteller it to Pokerstars?

My objective of playing cash game is to generate $25K. That is $5K bankroll and $20K for my 2008 WSOP Main event ticket + expenses.