Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > PL/NL Texas Hold'em > Small Stakes
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 07-09-2007, 06:54 PM

Default SSNL Hall of Fame / World Records (lc)

Ok admittedly this is a bit on the BBV/cheese thread side of things but I'm curious as to how far people have pushed out the boat at the lower stakes grind. Basically the main question is:

What is the highest number of buyins anyone here has won at stakes of 200NL or lower in one month?

A secondary curiosity would be what the most won in one day is at these stakes but as there have definitely been threads on that subject before in BBV or the higher stakes NL forums I'm not as interested in that as the monthly figure. Now I understand that most of the people capable of shipping a huge number of buyins in a month at 50/100/200NL are likely playing higher, but some don't for reasons of variance, bankroll management, personal preference etc. Snowbank is the one who immediately springs to mind (iirc he shipped 35 buyins in one day at 200NL as murphprodigy on Party - amazing) and I'm guessing he may trump this query early on (though I also don't think he uses PT so may not have solid monthly records to look back on in terms of buyins at specific stakes).

The person who made me think of this is the old party player loloTRICKEDu. In a famous BBV thread he revealed that he had won $500k in two months play at 2KNL. That's 125 buyins/month. So is there anyone out there currently doing the equiv at 100 or 200NL? Has anyone here ever shipped $20-30k in a month at 200NL?

Not to come across as too much of a lolo fanboy [img]/images/graemlins/blush.gif[/img] but I'll leave you with what I think is kind of an inspiring/sobering thought for all of you "grinders" who wrap up a day's play pretty pleased to be up 2 or 3 buyins (yeah that's me too).

On December 29th 2005, loloTRICKEDu won 47.5 buyins at the NL1000 game on party.
$47,622.77 at 1KNL in one day.
And as an after-thought he added 17.5 more buyins the following day and 15 more the day after that for a total of 80 buyins in 3 days.

So is there a lolo of SSNL among us?