Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > Limit Texas Hold'em > Mid-High Stakes Shorthanded
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 07-08-2007, 03:08 AM

Default Re: WPEX Regulars thread (lc)

goingdownslow - very solid player, and I think one of the very solid winners at mid stakes

warsawwins - extremely loose to the point of fishyness, he's not terrible post-flop but I love playing with him in really short games

depriment - another player I feel whose pre-flop play makes him an opponent i like to play against

palomino - decent player; i don't like having him at my table...mixes up his turn raises very well, tendency to be too loose at times i think but plays very well post-flop

jabbahursty - lol i guess everyone knows him, the biggest whiner on the site, pretty weak player imo

unomero - prone to tilt, showdown monkey, really bad player

illogic - pretty solid i think but haven't played against him much

john the fox - seems like a showdown monkey to me, plays draws like a maniac at times, tendency to tilt..tough player when he has position on you imo but loses a lot of money playing from the blinds

mjkidd - have only played with him a limited amount but was extremely tough from what i recall

wevegotawinner - i don't find him to be good at all..but he seems to always be playing a lot so i assume he isn't a losing player

eggfart - very weak and straightforward player at the lower limits, whines a lot too

mattias - extremely aggro and lag, but thinking...i think he loses but i find him tough to play against

hum that's all for now [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img] this thread is interesting