Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > PL/NL Texas Hold'em > Small Stakes
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 07-06-2007, 10:17 PM

Default Re: I stack off with aces 180 BB\'s deep

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
I know it's horrid, I need everyone here to flame me and tell me how much I suck.

Since I started playing cash seriously this week Im down 4 buyins in 5k hands, down overall with AA, and down overall with KK.

I am not one to complain about running poorly but I am just seriously starting to worry that I may just be a donator right now. Would posting stats after 5k hands be bad??

With only a 23 buyin bankroll right now I think I am going to move down to NL50 and learn to play better though.

[/ QUOTE ]

Sounds like you're feeling pretty stressed. Do yourself a favor and drop down for a bit and find a coach or winning player (CR too if you haven't done that yet) to help you make the transition to cash. GL!

[/ QUOTE ]

How do I go about finding a coach?? And a CR?? I don't even know what that is.

Thanks for the kind words, am stressed right now definitely after dropping another 2.5 buyins in 500 hands but at least I understand that this would be a horrible time to play so I am certainly done for the night.

[/ QUOTE ] I've played with you a bit, and my impressions were that you were decent fwiw. CR = card runners. And I'm sure if you just talk to people on here someone will let ya bug em on AIM with hand after hand (been there done that [img]/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img]).