Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > Limit Texas Hold'em > Small Stakes Limit
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 07-02-2007, 11:35 AM

Default How do you all handle multiple tables in SSLHE?

I can't really keep track of more than 4 tables. As soon as I'm playing more than that, usually either 6 or 8 full-ring tables, I start to miss a lot of information. For example, I'm blissfully unaware of my own table image; I'll happily keep firing that 2nd bullet, and I'll be called all night long because that's what they've been winning on all night; I stop having good reads and only use PT stats, even though the whole table sees this guy bluffs every river, in my eyes it's a 0.3 AF and those don't bluff; even positional play suffers, I start to fail to wickedly c/r the field, or see the difference between the need to bet out or c/r to protect my hand. All these things probably cause a lower win rate. So how do you guys handle it? I often read about people playing 8 or even 12 tables -- or even 26. Perhaps the answer very simple: winrate per table is lower, but absolute winnings per hour are higher? I'm asking this here because there's a big difference between limit and NL when multi-tabling. Limit is much more intense imho.