Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > PL/NL Texas Hold'em > Full Ring
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 06-28-2007, 09:35 PM

Default Is it wrong for me to tilt nitty players after bad beats?

Okay i wrote some threads about full ring nits that i hate. Yes the nit hating. I play on full tilt full ring 50NL and i notice a couple of players who i put a note on that they are super tight. Like not playing their Aces for value much when they get raised. But whenever i see them in a big pot where there is an all in and a call, they almost ALWAYS have the nuts.

So i watched this player and the flop came something like
83Q and there were 3 players in it. The turn came a queen and one player donk bets and the tighty goes all in and one other player called... he had 1 dollar left so he was committed. The donk bettor then took some time and called and showed Q10 while the short stacker had like J8 or something like that.

When the river came a Queen, the nitty player just scrreams on the board WP! You called with Q10. I wasn't sure if this was a raised pot or not but when the nitty player went all in , i was putting him on kQ maybe. He's in disgust and talks typing a few more lines while the guy who sucked out said sorry.

I know its wrong to make jokes at bad beats but I feel like tight nitty players need to take some bad beats. They are so tight and the loose players always pay them off. When they go all in preflop, they always have AA... those players i noted. They love playing sets and play Aces like a chicken when get action.

I feel like typing lol thats what you get for being a tight nit. Seriously, most average tag players and loose players get bad beats all the time. Nits rarely get bad beats and I feel like saying loosen up tighty. It's like they will never get a bad beat so i feel everyone should take one. But the thing about nits is that when they do get bad beated like this example, they go on such a heater and say Well Played! but i know inside of them they are really angry and just try to do that to ease the pain

Am i evil for thinking this because of nits since they never go all in without the nuts? I love it when i hit top set somethings and they have middel set on a AJ8 board and they think I am stacking off to them then i want to go lol, stop going for sets. I just top set you , you nitty player

I feel like a bad person for these thoughts about nits because they never take a risk. [img]/images/graemlins/frown.gif[/img]